Gallery & Exhibits
The Library Gallery offers the community the opportunity to display works of art or personal collections of interest. Exhibit space includes secure upright or flat display cases in the foyer and open wall space in the gallery itself.
The Mission of the Library Gallery:
- To serve our community educationally and aesthetically by exhibiting and fostering the arts in the community.
- To provide exhibition space to promising emerging artists.
- To highlight local artists in the community.
- To provide a venue for established artists who wish to enrich the community by displaying in a local space.
- To enable the public library to enrich the cultural life of Metuchen.
Interested in displaying an exhibit?
Please use the Exhibit Application Form located below this page.
For questions, please email the Gallery Director, Margaret Cohen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Gallery Exhibit
10X10X100 Art Show
On display October 28-December 8
A fundraiser for the Friends of the Metuchen Library, featuring works of art by local artists, all created on a 10″ x 10″ canvas.
10x10x100 Gala Reception & Sale
Friday, December 8, 6:00-8:30pm
Join us for this special after-hours event! The canvases will be sold for $100 each. All proceeds benefit the Friends of the Metuchen Library for funding support of the Metuchen Public Library’s 2024 programming.
Check out our previous Exhibits at the Metuchen Library.