THE MISSION OF THE LIBRARY GALLERY
- To serve our community educationally and aesthetically, by exhibiting and fostering the arts in the community.
- To provide exhibition space to promising emerging artists.
- To highlight local artists in the community.
- To provide a venue for established artists who wish to enrich the community by display in a local space.
- To enable the public library to enrich the cultural life of Metuchen.
INTERESTED IN DISPLAYING AN EXHIBIT?
Please fill out an Exhibit Application Form and email it to The Library Gallery Co-Directors to schedule your exhibit for either two (2) or four (4) weeks at a time.
Nov. 3rd - Dec. 22nd
Reception - Sunday, Nov. 3 from 2-4 PM
If you have any questions, you can call the Metuchen Public Library at 732-632-8526 or email at email@example.com.