THE MISSION OF THE LIBRARY GALLERY
- To serve our community educationally and aesthetically, by exhibiting and fostering the arts in the community.
- To provide exhibition space to promising emerging artists.
- To highlight local artists in the community.
- To provide a venue for established artists who wish to enrich the community by display in a local space.
- To enable the public library to enrich the cultural life of Metuchen.
INTERESTED IN DISPLAYING AN EXHIBIT?
Please fill out an Exhibit Application Form and email it to The Library Gallery Co-Directors to schedule your exhibit for either two (2) or four (4) weeks at a time.
The Library Gallery is currently closed. Any updates regarding the Gallery will be posted in this space. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Although the library was closed to the public, a successful virtual summer art program took place, thanks to grant funding that was provided by Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders through a grant award from the Middlesex County Cultural and Arts Trust Fund.
Click here for a slideshow sampling of some of our student's great work!
If you have any questions, you can call the Metuchen Public Library at 732-632-8526 or email at email@example.com.