You can borrow up to 5 items per library card, per calendar month. Juvenile library cardholders (18 and under) are limited to music albums and audiobooks. They are not allowed to borrow movies and TV shows. Limits re-set on the first of the month. From Hollywood blockbusters to best-selling authors and artists, there’s a lot to enjoy in hoopla. But it’s not just the latest titles — hoopla has an extensive collection of educational materials, children’s titles, foreign films, and other hard-to-find content not offered anywhere else.
- Visit hoopladigital.com and click “Sign Up.”
- Choose Metuchen Public Library and enter a valid Metuchen Library Card No. & PIN. Provide an email address and password to create your hoopla account. If you don’t have a PIN, please stop by the library, we can set one up for you.
- Download the hoopla mobile app on your Android or IOS devices from the App Store or Google Play. The hoopla app is supported by Android most 4.0 & above and Apple iOS 6.0 & above.
- Log in on your mobile device or PC with your email address and password.
- To borrow a title, click on the titles and then click the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles tab for viewing/listening. Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when the lending period is over.
- Movies, TV Shows: 72 hours (2-3 days)
- Music albums: 1 week (7 days)
- Audiobooks: 3 weeks (21 days)
NO WAITS! NO RETURNS! NO LATE FEES!
For Help, click on hoopla help www.hoopladigital.com/support