COMPLIMENTS OF THE FRIENDS OF THE METUCHEN LIBRARY
CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW THE MUSEUM WEBSITE
Specifics: The Library Museum Pass entitles free general admission for up to six (6) people to the Intrepid Museum and the submarine, Growler. Be sure to get in the Express Members Only Line!
Final entry to the museum is one (1) hour before to closing
Monday – Friday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday – Sunday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Specifics: The Library Pass is good for four (4) people for general admission. The loan period
is three (3) days.
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Closed: Mondays (except Labor Day and
Memorial Day) Thanksgiving, Christmas,
and New Year's Day
Specifics: Admission is good for four (4) adults, half-price tickets for additional guests and always free for children under 12 years of age.
Sunday – Wednesday & Friday: 10:00AM – 5:45PM
Saturday: 10:00AM – 7:45PM
Specifics: Two (2) museum passes are available for free admission to a family. Each pass can admit four (4) people (1 adult + 3 children OR 2 adults + 2 children)
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00PM – 5:00PM
Specifics: Liberty Science Center will give $3 off admission to the museum when a Metuchen Public Library card is presented at the admission desk. NO MUSEUM PASS IS REQUIRED.
Closed to the public on Mondays, Tuesdays, and major holidays.
Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursdays: 11:00AM – 8:00PM
Sundays: 1:00PM – 5:00PM
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL PASSES
- You must be a Friend of the Metuchen Library in good standing. This requires a minimum membership of $15 per year.
- You must be an LMxAC library card holder 18 years of age or older, in good standing with no unpaid fines and fees.
- Only one museum pass per household may be reserved and checked out at a time.
- Friends in good standing may reserve the Museum Passes in advance in person or by phoning the Library at 732-632-8526. Membership status will be validated by library staff at the time of reservation.
- Non-members must first join the Friends before reserving a pass. Please note online or mail-in sign-ups could take a week or more to validate the membership status to be eligible for the museum pass program.
- A valid library card must be presented when the pass is checked out. Museum passes must be picked up by the person under whose name they were reserved.
- The Library must be notified of any cancellation.
- A “no show” will result in a block on reserving and using a museum pass for 4 weeks.
- Passes can be checked out for a three (3) day loan period.
- Passes must be picked up and returned in person at the circulation desk. Please note that all museum passes need to be picked up and returned 2 hours before the library closing on the given date.
- Do not return passes in the book drop.
- There will be a $10.00 late fee each day the pass is past due.
- The cardholder is responsible for the full replacement cost if the pass is lost or damaged.
- If a pass is lost or damaged, the replacement fee is $25.00 plus the replacement cost of the Museum Pass.
- The current Museum Pass costs are as follows:
a. Intrepid Museum - $500b. Grounds for Sculpture - $400c. Guggenheim - $400d. Morris Museum-$100